FibreFlex is a flexible pre-insulated TRS pipe system with a maximum continuous operating temperature of +80°C (maximum fluctuating temperature limit +95°C) and 10 bar design pressure. A range of service pipe diameters from 25 mm to 160 mm are available.
FibreFlex/Fibre Flex Pro is an ideal solution for:
- Local district heating networks
- Low-mid temperature City Heat networks
- Elevated pressure heating networks in hilly areas
- Agricultural applications
- Private domestic heating applications
- Other heated media pipeline applications with system operating temperatures and pressure up to +115°C and 10 bar.
FibreFlex pipes are continuously insulated during the manufacturing process (in full accordance with EN 15632-1,2) using a CFC free bonded polyurethane foam, which has an outstanding thermal conductivity value of ≤0.021W/mK at +50˚C.
The FibreFlex pipe system is designed for a 30 year minimum service life when operating continuously at a maximum temperature of +80°C and a maximum operating pressure of 10 bar (+95°C maximum fluctuating temperature). Where FibreFlex pipelines are operated at temperatures and pressures lower than their design maximum, the service life of these pipe systems can be extended. FibreFlex pipe systems are manufactured in accordance with OFI CERT ZG 200-2 Class A Technical Specification.